– North Shore Association of Realtors
– Massachusetts Association of Realtors
– National Association of Realtors
– Bishop Fenwick Alumni Ambassador
– Member Peabody Main Streets
– Past President Peabody Garden Club
– City of Peabody Concert Committee
– Community Service Award from NSAR
– Certified Buyer Representative CBR
– Good Neighbor Service Award from NSAR
– Executive Club Member
- St. Chretienne Academy
– Bishop Fenwick High School
– Pierce Secretarial School
– Andover Institute of Business
– lee Institute
– Owner "The Christmas Porch”
– Married to John for 39 years
– 3 Children- Michael 34 – Patric 32 – Sam 28
– Ambassador for Simon Mall North Shore
‘EXPERIENCE SPEAKS VOLUMES, LET’S TALK”
I just want to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for all your help in selling my home.
As you know I grew up in that home and purchased it from my father when I married. My own family was raised there. So when it came time for me to sell my home it was a very difficult decision. The memories and all the stuff in the house that had to be dealt with were overwhelming. You were recommended by a friend. Your understanding and assistance during the whole process was exceptional.
Again, thank you so much for your help and wishing you a very Happy & Healthy New Year.
FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
Telephone (978) 532-1385 • Fax (978) 532-4235
To Whom It May Concern:
On behalf of the Board of Directors, I wish to take this opportunity to write to express our sincere appreciation for all of the efforts put forth by our real estate professional, Marie Bishop of Mack Realty Group, in the sale of our real estate located at
We all know that with our listing in January of 2008 until the final passing in April of 2009, we experienced unprecedented times in the real estate market on top of the additional challenge of trying to sell a very unique property. Not once did we find Marie discouraged, doubtful, or anything less than enthusiastic about each opportunity to show the property to prospective purchasers. Through her talents and experience, she was able to bring a young, first-time buyer and businessman to the closing table with an agreement that pleased all nine of us representing the sellers.
There is no doubt that if we are in the market for real estate again, we will most assuredly want Marie to represent us. In the meantime we would not hesitate to recommend her to any of our members, our families, or our friends who may be in need of real estate services.
Very truly yours,
Kevin R. Donovan, Manager
Kevin Donovan, Peabody Municipal Federal Union